Quick Access feature request: configure default behaviour when selecting an item

Options

Is there (or can there be) a way to configure the default action when selecting an item from quick access? I personally never use the "open in browser" or "open and fill" functionality. Most of the time when I open 1PW it's because I'm already being prompted for a password somewhere and usually that's in an app rather than the browser (I have the browser extensions installed for filling there). It would be great if we could configure quick access so pressing enter after searching for an item will do something other than open the site in a web browser such as copying the password directly, opening the item details window so we can view the username/password or even auto-typing the password wherever the keyboard focus is at the time. I expect the last one may not be feasible due to the switch to electron, but that would be the ideal option with copying password a close second. If there was an option in the settings somewhere to control this that would be amazing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

This discussion has been closed.