To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Updating to 1Password 8

BikerBob38
BikerBob38
Community Member

• About a month ago, I updated/upgraded from the license version of 1P7 to the subscription version of 1Password 8 on my iMac running macOS 12.4 and ran into several serious problems which, with the help of the team staffing this Forum, I was able to solve. 1P has been running perfectly on my iMac for several month.
• Now I am ready to take the leap and install it on my MacBook Pro: (Retina, Mid 2012), 15”, macOS 10.15.7, which is still running the licensed version of 1P 7.
• I have downloaded the 1Password.zip file and am ready to go.
• Is it really going to be as easy as moving the new version to my Applications folder, launching it, and filling in my credentials/password?
• I just don't want to go through the mini-hell I went through when I upgraded the iMac and would appreciate some guidance/assurance that I am taking the proper steps.
Many thanks for your patience. Bob

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @BikerBob38

I would be glad to help you with this. To avoid exposing any confidential information, I have reached out to you via email. This will allow us to go into greater detail about getting things sorted out. Please respond to the email once you receive it! :)

ref: GNC-34127-725

This discussion has been closed.