Early Access #11: 📱
Hello, testers! This week's TestFlight will greet new users with a fresh welcome screen and onboarding flow when the app is set up after a fresh install (note: not after an update).
We've also improved a number of other areas of the app to polish up the overall experience. Be sure to check out the changelog below!
Thank you so much for testing and for all of your feedback so far. We really hope you enjoy this week's updates. Please share your experiences in our iOS Early Access category.
Here are this week's most notable improvements:
- Enjoy pleasing animations on the Welcome Screen when initially setting up the app.
- A new onboarding flow has been added to help configure Essential Settings.
- Empty state illustrations have been added to the item detail view and Watchtower.
- Improved behavior for auxiliary windows on iPadOS.
- Added Dutch to the supported languages and updated other translations.
- The View Item button on the toast notification will now actually view the item.
- Issues with the back button on Search have been fixed.
- Account Setup QR Code will now scan properly in dark mode.
- Accounts will now sync after signing in using a URL.
- Typing numbers in the password field will no longer revert the keyboard to letters after every character.
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided