Changed password does not show up in 1Password

Options
ErnieS
ErnieS
Community Member

I changed the password on a site and clicked on the 1Password popup window to save the changed password. I then logged out but the old password for the site was still in 1Password. Fortunately, I wrote the new PW down on a piece of paper! Further, I tried to delete a bogus entry in 1PW for the site but 1PW refuses to let me delete the entry. What gives???

1Password Version: 7.9.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.4
Browser:_ Firefox
Referrer: forum-search:changed passwords do not show up

Comments

• Hi @ErnieS,

Sorry to hear you were unable to save a changed password or delete an item, this certainly doesn't sound like intended behaviour. Could you tell me more about what you're seeing? Is there an error message that appears?

A screenshot might also help me better understand the situation, but please be careful not to include any sensitive information as this is a public forum:

Looking forward to helping you resolve this. 👍🏻

• ErnieS
    ErnieS
    Community Member
    Options

Andrew, the problem was resolved by closing and restarting Firefox. I have no idea what got jammed up. I wrote my post before trying the usual fix, closing and restarting everything. All has been well since.

• @ErnieS

Sounds good and no worries on that usual fix. It catches us all from time to time. We're just glad to hear things are working for you.

This discussion has been closed.