Walmart pharmacy login with PIN

Options

The walmart.com website requires an extra PIN when logging into the pharmacy section of the website to fill prescriptions. It asks for the e-mail address, goes to a new page to request the password, then goes to another new page and asks for the PIN.

I have a password type field called "PIN" in 1Password with the correct value. But 1Password always tries to fill in the regular password instead. I fill it in manually then 1Password prompts to save it, which overwrites the password in 1Password with the PIN if I allow it.

Here's is the HTML for the PIN field on the website.

1Password Version: 7.9.5
Extension Version: 7.9.5
OS Version: macOS 12.4
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:walmart pharmacy

Comments

• douglsmith
    douglsmith
    Community Member
    Options

Obviously, that HTML didn't come through unscathed.

• Hi @douglsmith:

The best way for us to take a closer look at it would be to collect some page details. You'll need to use 1Password in the browser for Chrome, Firefox, or another browser other than Safari, or 1Password for Safari (our newer extension downloaded separately from the App Store). Right click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar, and choose Help > Collect Page Structure. Attach the json file that downloads to an email addressed to support+x@1password.com, and include your username and a link to this post. You'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect the dots and make sure your message has gotten to the right place.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.