Husband and I have shared account with one vault. His password additions don't populate

vjpankau
vjpankau
Community Member

Two of us share one vault. If he adds a new login on his iPhone or iPad, it doesn't show up on my devices or on our shared desktop computer. Can you help?

1Password Version: 7.9.5
Extension Version: 7.9.512.4
OS Version: 12.4
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:husband and I have shared account with one vault. his password additions don't populate

Comments

• Hi @vjpankau:

Just to confirm, if you're using a family account with your husband, the default Shared vault will be accessible to everyone, and items one of you adds will be available in the other. If that's not the experience you're having, we'll likely need to take a closer look via email, as we're unable to discuss account specific details here on the Support Community to protect your privacy and security.

Jack

• vjpankau
    vjpankau
    Community Member

Hi Jack, Yes, I am aware that it should work that way; it has in the past for the many years we've been using it. But, indeed, It will not sync now. It has been days since he added the particular password, and it hasn't shown up on any of my mobile devices or desktop.

• Hi @vjpankau:

Thanks for confirming. In that case, a diagnostic report from his iPhone as well as the shared desktop computer would be best.

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• vjpankau
    vjpankau
    Community Member

I intend to send you the files. Please accept my apologies, but we are so busy, that we haven’t been together in the last few days enough to send the files. I shall send them soon. Thank you.

• Sounds like a plan @vjpankau We'll be here to help when they arrive.

This discussion has been closed.