Can't get 2FA to log in to 1Password

Options
cwop
cwop
Community Member

I've been using 1Password for years without problems--usually without the need to log in to my online account. I do have my secret key and password. Recently my IOS devices were wiped clean, including my Authy app to generate a 2FA code. When I try to log into the 1Password website, the options I'm presented with are (1) add a new android phone (and I don't have one), (2)USB security key (which doesn't work--can't remember if it ever did, and (3) This device. The latter gives a response of "Your identity couldn't be identified." So I don't know what I can do to get into my own 1Password account.

1Password Version: 7.9.5
Extension Version: not used
OS Version: Mac OS 12.4
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @cwop:

Are you able to sign in to my.1Password.com on any of your current devices? If you're able to sign in, you can disable two-factor authentication from that device.

If you're not able to sign in to my.1Password.com on any of your current devices, please reach out to us directly via email at support@1password.com. Please use the email address associated with your 1Password account to send the email. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to make sure your message has gotten to the right place.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.