1Password 8 - Objekt window stays in background (In use with fullscreen applications)

Options
kami
kami
Community Member

Hi,

After copying a password from a object window (Quick Select -> Select Object -> More Actions -> Open Object in a new Windows) the objects windows moved in the background. <- That OK

But when reselecting the objects window it will not show up in the foreground and stays in the background. <- Thats not OK

Interesstingly this behavior only is present if you are using a fullscreen application like RDP.

Expected behavior: If you choose to reopen the window by ALT+TAB to it or if selecting from the task bar it should move to the foreground. (Like when no fullscreen applications are used at the moment)

1Password Version: 80800203
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• @Hi Kami,

Thanks for reporting this behaviour. I filed this with the team to help test and understand what may be causing this behaviour when using a full screen application. We'll be in touch when there's more to share. Thanks!

ref: dev/core/core#16652

• Hello again @Kami,

I hope all is well! A member of the development team who was doing some testing has been in touch regarding the issue I filed about the new object window staying in the background. To confirm, in their testing they are seeing the same results with and without an RDP window. That is to say, the new object window always stays on top.

Are you still seeing the troubles that you described earlier? If so, I'd to ask that you please send some additional details to us via email to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.