Suggestion: autofill fields added to sections within logins

weevils
weevils
Community Member

When trying to autofill the username field on a specific website the autofill option does not appear. I believe this may be because the username field on the website is named "User ID" rather than "Username". Would it be possible for 1Password to autofill any fields belonging to a section that matches fields within websites attached to the login? currently the workaround is to copy and paste which is not ideal (clipboard conundrum). Alternatively could custom fields could be added to "Saved form details" so that 1Password knows what to look for?

Many thanks!

1Password Version: 7.9.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.6
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @weevils! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble filling a login on a particular website. Are you willing to share which website specifically is affected and which browser you're using? I'd be happy to take a closer look.

Additionally, are you using Password AutoFill or 1Password for Safari to fill the login? Here is a description of each method:

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

• weevils
    weevils
    Community Member

Thanks @Dave_1P! it looks like everything is setup correctly in Safari and iOS it just seems to have a problem on a specific page.

I've just discovered there is a way to report this through the support pages so I've raised a ticket for this under BVX-43686-355.

Many thanks for looking into this!

• @weevils

Thank you for the Support ID! I've located your ticket and one of my colleagues will reply as soon as they can. 🙂

ref: BVX-43686-355

This discussion has been closed.