"show password" has been toggled to "...IN LARGE FONT" -> how to toggle it back to NORMAL SIZE ?

pdehoorne
pdehoorne
Community Member

apparently I toggled the "show password" from "normal" to "LARGE" font; want to toggle it back to NORMAL size, how to do so ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:"show password" has been toggled to "...IN LARGE FONT" -> how to toggle it back to NORMAL SIZE ?

Comments

• PeterLG
    PeterLG
    Community Member

My iPhone for some unknown reason started a couple of day ago when checking a hidden password entry only gives you the option to Copy or to Show in Large Type. How can I change this back to normal?

1Password Version: 7.9.7
    Extension Version: using my iPhone 12 max
    OS Version: IOS Apple
    Browser:_ Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:How to change from "Show in Large Type" on my iPhone?

• ag_tommy
    edited August 2022

@pdehoorne

If you tap and hold on the concealed field of the item in question, you should see a Reveal option appear. If you then tap Reveal, you should be able to see the concealed information.

• @PeterLG

I've done some merging please see my comment above.

• BrettGrivell
    BrettGrivell
    Community Member

Hi. I presume this is an accidental bug that will be fixed soon?

• ashikrk
    ashikrk
    Community Member

My two cents: The regular (small font) reveal is the better option to keep rather than show in large type. alternatively i would prefer to have a little eye icon for reveal...

• BrettGrivell
    BrettGrivell
    Community Member

Looks like the option is back in the latest update. Thanks!

• @BrettGrivell, @ashikrk, @PeterLG, and @pdehoorne

As mentioned by @BrettGrivell, the Reveal option has now been fixed in the latest update for 1Password 7 on iOS:

Fixed an issue that caused the reveal contextual menu to be missing from concealed fields.

Thank you for your patience and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.