Autofill of TOTP/2FA code doesn't work on mail.tutanota.com/login

Options

Filling of email address and password on https://mail.tutanota.com/login works, but the TOTP code for 2FA doesn't work. In the email address and password fields there's an icon for 1Password in the browser, so it picks up on those fields, and I can use either the keyboard shortcut or choose from the drop-down menu to fill the credentials.

After clicking on login the TOTP field pops up in a separate modal but 1Password doesn't pick up on that field, so there's no 1Password icon in the field and the keyboard shortcut just shows the extension pop up with the correct login, but using the autofill option doesn't do anything. If I try to use drag-and-drop for the TOTP code, the whole page reloads after a couple of seconds as it tries to go to a website with the TOTP as the URL. The only way to fill the TOTP code is to use copy-paste.

I've collected the page structure, it doesn't seem to contain any sensitive information, so should I attach the files here?

1Password Version: 8.9.0
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 21H2
Browser:_ Firefox 103.0

Comments

• Hi @Backspaze,

Thanks for the report. I see you also emailed in. I've responded to your email. Let's continue the conversation over there.

ref: XPJ-89443-216

This discussion has been closed.