Cannot autofill and login to Truist.com (a banking site).

Options
dubious01
dubious01
Community Member
edited October 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

1Pswd will fill in the username and password properly, but when I hit the return to log in, I get a screen "username or password not recognized". I can fill in the information manually and can login normally, so it must be something about 1Password and nthat site together. 1 Password works fine on other sites. Anyone have any suggestions to get the banking site working properly?

Comments

• Hi @dubious01,

Sorry to hear autofill isn't behaving as expected on this particular website. When you say you're entering them manually, are you typing them or copying them from 1Password? If you're typing them, I'd recommend double checking that the credentials saved in 1Password are correct.

I'd also like to confirm that the login credentials are in their appropriate fields? For example, that the username is in the username field. I recognize that some items, banks especially, might necessitate saving several other details, so it may be easier to confirm this by creating a new login item with just the username and password to see if those work.

Let me know how this goes or if you have any questions. 🙂

• RLJones
    RLJones
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem with Truist app. My credentials in 1Password are correct and work fine on the bank's desktop app. 1Password is not recognizing the Truist app at all and not offering to autofill at all.

This discussion has been closed.