Switch to 1PW 8 iOS

Options
Finke03
Finke03
Community Member

Hi,
how is the best procedure to switch from 1PW7 to 1PW8 iOS App? Are working both in parallel on iOS? Or do I delete the old App at first? Can I also switch back to the old APP, if I don’t like the new one or if there are some important things missing? I‘m using the subscription 😉

Regards
Finke

Comments

• Hi @Finke03:

After signing into 1Password 8 for iOS, you should be all set!

You can definitely keep both installed on your device, as long as you only configure 1Password 8 to be the AutoFill provider as well as use 1Password 8's version of 1Password for Safari.

Enjoy!

Jack

• michaeldk5000
    michaeldk5000
    Community Member
    Options

Hi - only my very old passwords have come accross - not my “iCloud” vault which seems to be the up to date collection of passwords. Any ideas please?

• Hi @michaeldk5000:

1Password 8 only supports 1Password accounts, not standalone vaults synced with Dropbox or iCloud. Getting in touch with us directly would be best to ensure that all of your items are migrated successfully to a 1Password account. Please send an email to support+tradein@1password.com and mention that you're having trouble with your standalone vault, and our Migrations team will be able to assist you.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.