1P 8 design suggestion

Options
geoff2
geoff2
Community Member

Hello —

Just started using 1Password 8 on my iPad and it looks nice! Two suggestions — first, show previous passwords (as noted by someone else on this forum). And second, in the item detail the date modified is shown, and there’s the disclosure triangle to show the date created as well. However, it’s kind of silly — the date created takes up one more row and I find it more cluttered to have the disclosure triangle. It just seems unnecessary.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 8.9.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 15.6
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• FredericC
    FredericC
    Community Member
    Options

I agree, this unfold button is dumb...

• Hey @geoff2 / @FredericC:

Thanks for your feedback! You can actually view previous passwords on an item by pressing and holding the password field, and then choosing "View password history".

I've shared your thoughts about the disclosure triangle with the team. While I can't promise anything, we use feedback like yours to help inform the future of 1Password.

Jack

• geoff2
    geoff2
    Community Member
    Options

Ahh thanks for the previous password info and considering the other request!

• You're very welcome @geoff2! Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jack

• dsm363
    dsm363
    Community Member
    Options

The buttons on the bottom of iOS 1Password 7 I think had a better layout. The icon with the small text below it was nice. Not sure Watchtower needs to be its own top-level button but the old Favorites, Categories, Tags, Settings was decent. Not sure the Tags one was that useful.

But maybe version 8 could either have bottom row user defined (icon plus text, drag preferred button to one of 5 locations) or Favorites, Home (includes recents, Watchtower), Search, Settings might be useful.

• Hi @dsm363:

Thanks for your feedback! While I can't promise anything, I'll share your thoughts with the team.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.