Duo MFA integration with 1Password for Families

gussic
gussic
Community Member

I'm sure this has been asked before, but has 1Password/Agile Bits' stance on allowing Duo MFA integration with 1Password for Families changed at all? It'd be really great to have - i'd even happily pay an extra few bucks a year to have this feature enabled as it would be much better than relying on a OTP.

Cheers

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @gussic

I'm sure this has been asked before, but has 1Password/Agile Bits' stance on allowing Duo MFA integration with 1Password for Families changed at all? It'd be really great to have - i'd even happily pay an extra few bucks a year to have this feature enabled as it would be much better than relying on a OTP.

As of now, you cannot use Duo's MFA with a 1Password family account. However, you can use this feature with a team or business account. I am sorry this is not the news you wanted to hear, but I would gladly pass your feedback on to the team.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! :)

• sweb
    sweb
    Community Member

Please add me as another highly interested families account in using Duo Security for 2nd factor. This is the one feature I'm really missing having recently moved from a competitor to 1password.

• @sweb

Thank you for the feedback! I've passed it along to the product team. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.