Community Member

if "一次性密码" saved as label , otp can not autofill on webpage;
label must delete or change to 'code', it works;

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @spicery, and welcome to the 1Password Support Community!

I'm sorry to hear autofill for one-time passwords isn't working as expected. To ensure I'm understanding correctly, the issue is that your one-time password for a saved item isn't autofilling unless you change the name of the field? If this is the case, I wasn't able to recreate the issue. Could you tell me what steps you're taking?

Looking forward to your reply and getting this resolved with you. 🙂

• spicery
    spicery
    Community Member
    Options

A login item with onetime password that I saved by 1password 7 ,it shows the name of onetime password is '一次性密码' on 1password 8,also on 1p7. it can't auto fill ,then I change the name to 'code', it can autofill .
    that's all.

on 1p7 it works ,even the name is '一次性密码'. few month ago I upgrade a test version of 1password 8,i found it cant auto fill.

• Hi @spicery:

Does this occur everywhere, or just on a specific site when the label is "一次性密码"? Let me know, and I can take a closer look.

Jack

• Bytewurm
    Bytewurm
    Community Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hey @Jack.P_1P , @spicery

I can confirm this behaviour.

I usually name my OTP-Field in a special way, for public, let's say "foo" - works fine for some services, but no more for local NAS (maybe more services, did not identify them so far). When I rename it from "foo" to "code" it works, using something else e.g. "foobar" or leaving it blank, does not work, only "code".
    Renaming back to "foo" breaks OTP-Autofill again.

All entries have been generated with 7.x, or earlier, now using 8.8.0 on Mac.

This discussion has been closed.