Family Profile Picture

Options
Cruncher
Cruncher
Community Member

Hi All

I am using Password Families for a while now. I am just wondering why when I login I only get the family profile picture and not my personal one. I am the Family Admin but my personal Picture seems to be useless as family organizer/Admin.

I am also only see the Family Name instead of my name. IMO this should only be a roll on my personal Account.

Is there any way to change this behavior?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Cruncher

Hi All

I am using Password Families for a while now. I am just wondering why when I login I only get the family profile picture and not my personal one. I am the Family Admin but my personal Picture seems to be useless as family organizer/Admin.

I am also only see the Family Name instead of my name. IMO this should only be a roll on my personal Account.

Is there any way to change this behavior?

Could you please try changing the picture you are referring to by following the steps below?

https://support.1password.com/change-profile-1password-com/#change-your-name-and-profile-picture

You will need to follow the steps mentioned above on 1Password.com. Let me know if this helps. I am very sorry about the delayed response!

This discussion has been closed.