HOw do you show the number of entries in V8, like you could before

Options
tcoates
tcoates
Community Member

In V7 there was an option to show the number of logins, favorites etc in the left panel. I found this very useful, especially when weeding out stuff like duplicates.

How can i make these number appear again?

overall, see no advantages at all to v 8 ... lot harder to user. Agree with others, you made a great product less great.

Appreciate your help

tom

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member
    Options

For a very short period of time 1PW8 had counts next to the item they belong. Sadly this was changed. You now find the item count within the sort button and at the end of each list - yes, you might have to scroll maybe thousands of elements to get to this point. Another example of UI/UX design failure in 1PW8.

• tcoates
    tcoates
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the info ... agree, another design failure. Fortunately, i only upgraded one of my several Macs .. will hold off on the others.

• Hi @tcoates,

I appreciate you sharing your feedback here. I've added a proxy vote on your behalf to our internal tracker for this. 👍🏻

As @viswiz mentioned, you can find item counts at the bottom of the list as well as in the sort menu:

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that seeing these numbers in the left side menu is important to you.

ref: IDEA-I-940

This discussion has been closed.