1Password 8 on iPad keeps suggesting my least used gmail login

Options
PhilipRoy
PhilipRoy
Community Member

I moved from 1Password 7 to 8 in the weekend on iOS and iPad. I have v8 on my Mac as well if that is of any importance. I have 3 gmail accounts stored in 1P…my day to day account (also set as a favourite in 1P), an infrequently used account…and a copy of my elderly mothers login if I ever need to help her out. I’ve not logged in to her account in years.

I’m used to loading up gmail in Safari (in private browsing mode) on the iPad and when it comes to needing to login, it’s always defaulted to my daily account as a recommended login. It’s been smooth and painless…until I moved to 1P v8.

Now it keeps popping up a blue button saying “Use…” (with my mothers account listed). This account is not a favourite, it’s not been used by me in almost 2 years, the name of the login (alphabetically) in 1P is later in the alphabet…but every every time, it keeps suggesting her login. Her actual email address is alphabetically before mine…but surely that can’t be the cause…and the lack of logic.

What was once a smooth action thanks to 1P has now become a tedious series of clicks every time I go to login to gmail. How do I get it back to the way it was?

1Password Version: 8.9.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 15.6
Browser:_ Safari

This discussion has been closed.