Bug: Navigation into and out of Tags

shadowplayershadowplayer
Community Member

If I go into a list of tags and look at an item, and then go back, instead of returning to the Tags list I always end up to the All Items list. Very confusing.

Comments

• Jack.P_1PJack.P_1P

Team Member

Hey @shadowplayer:

Thanks for letting us know. This is something we're aware of and tracking, so hopefully our developers can sort this out soon.

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#16853

• shadowplayershadowplayer
    Community Member

Thanks

• davidhooeydavidhooey
    Community Member

Also seeing this issue.

• AMonitorDarklyAMonitorDarkly
    Community Member
    edited September 26

It’s really frustrating that these bugs are still lingering nearly 2 months post launch. What’s even more frustrating is the company’s total lack of transparency on when fixes will be forthcoming. This bug and the many others still out there are disruptive and in the case of the biometrics bug, render the app nearly unusable.

Your paying customers would appreciate a little more than “hopefully the devs can get it sorted”. This rhetoric does little to instill confidence that the 1P actually cares about these things. 1P has been aware of these issues for months and we’re still getting the same boilerplate responses, if we even get those.

I understand that the support staff here are doing their best and have no control over what upper management is directing them to say. My point is that this is indicative a larger, cultural issue with 1P that I can assure you, will not lead the company in the right direction. Your customers are tired of excuses and your under delivery.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file