- The vault is locked (or manually locked in the app)
- I need 1P to type a password
- 1P asks to unlock the vault by popping in front of the screen a window asking for the password when I trigger the keyboard shortcut or if I click on the browser extension icon
- This window comes in the front of the screen, which is great
- But after unlocking the vault, 1P switches to Chrome and brings all Chrome windows in the front.
With 1P7, this was not the case.
- 1P8 8.8.0
- Chrome 1Password 2.3.7
- macOS 12.5
- Browser Chrome (or whatever browser)
- At the left, an random app window opened and behind it, a chrome guest window
- Trigger 1P with the keyboard shortcut (focus was in the browser)
- Type the password and unlock the vault
- The chrome guest window comes in the front. Expected: keep this random app window in the front
Case 2 begins at 0:32 in the video:
- Lock the vault
- Toggle to chrome
- Trigger 1P keyboard shortcut
- 1P windows comes front (and move anywhere as it does not memoize the window position)
- Close the window
- All chrome windows comes front like case 1. Expected: nothing more happens, other than closing the window.
All 1P Windows opened with the Chrome extension trigger all Chrome windows in the front of the screen.
Video : https://ufile.io/nc81px0p
1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: macOS 12.5