My 1password account between the app and the website doesn't include all my passwords

Options
JML2092
JML2092
Community Member

I've been having quite a problem lately with my extension on Chrome and my 1password on my browser. When I add a new account/password, it won't link to the extension or vice versa. It is quite irritant since my password needs 2FA. It looks like I have 2 1passwords, on the same account, with the same password to access it.
Is there a way that I can link one to the other?
(I tried to unload the extension and download it again but it won't make a difference)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 8.8.0
OS Version: windows 11
Browser:_ chrome

Comments

• Hi @JML2092:

Your best bet would be for us to take a closer look at your specific setup. Please email us at support+forum@1password.com from the email address you've used to create your 1Password account mentioning that you're having some trouble with your items. After emailing in, you'll receive an email from BitBot, our helpful robot assistant with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your email and make sure it's gotten to the right team.

Jack

• JML2092
    JML2092
    Community Member
    Options

[#TXK-24155-643]

• Hello @JML2092, thanks for providing the ticket number. A member of the team will be in touch soon.

ref: [#TXK-24155-643]

This discussion has been closed.