Multiple entries in vault but not for all devices

Options
jlinder1
jlinder1
Community Member

For most apps, I’m a pretty fast learner. Not for 1Password.

For example, on one computer, when I open the app, and click on All Vaults, for American Express there 33 entries. On my two mobile devices, there is one entry for American Express, and it's for my mother’s account (I take care of my 100-year-old mother’s immediate financial needs). On our other family computer, this also has one entry in the Vault for American Express, again my mother’s account. On the computer that has 33 Amex entries, there are eight entries for my Barclay Card. For other websites, there are also multiple entries. But these do not appear on my mobile devices or our other family computer.

What am I doing wrong? Clearly I cannot understand how 1Password works. Is there an online “how-to” guide? I am paying for 1Password but getting the benefits. Thanks for any help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @jlinder1,

Sorry to hear 1Password isn't behaving as expected, I definitely want you to get all the benefits available! Different devices showing different items can be caused by a couple different things, I recommend double checking that all your devices are:

• Using the same account(s)
    • Viewing the same vault or collection
    • Connected to the internet and up to date

Let me know what you find and we can troubleshoot further from there. Regarding a how-to guide, I'll attach a couple general resources:

If you come across any specific questions though, feel free to ask here and I can help. 🙂

• jlinder1
    jlinder1
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks so much. I will definitely go through these links and teach myself what I need to know. Hopefully these links will address the issues I'm confused about. Will reply soon with any questions. -Jeff

• Sounds good @jlinder1

This discussion has been closed.