Please bring back the favourites view from the menu

Options
Jean8
Jean8
Community Member

In 1P7 the ability to copy a password with one click from a list of favourites was fantastic for those websites for which autofill doesn't work for one reason or another.

I'm all for keyboard based but this is not appropriate at all for this workflow: when people are browsing they're using their mouse to navigate.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Jean8,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this. We're actively tracking feedback for the ability to see favourited items in Quick Access so, while I can't make any promises, I've added a proxy vote on your behalf. In the meantime, if you're looking for a more mouse-centric approach, I do have a suggestion:

In 1Password's preferences, you can choose what clicking the menu bar icon does and one option is "Show the main window":

Since 1Password will reopen to the same location it was closed from, you may find it easier to access your Favourites this way. Once opened, you can select your chosen item and then click the password field to copy it. Clicking the 1Password icon in the menu bar will hide the main app window again. I recognize this is largely dependant on how often you're in the Favourites section in the app, so rest assured I'll still be advocating for the changes you'd like to see.

Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

ref: IDEA-I-902
    ref: IDEA-I-655

This discussion has been closed.