Cannot stay logged in on iPad

Options
ChanelCinq
ChanelCinq
Community Member

So I use the master password to unlock 1Password on my iPad and then I get a pop up to download 1Password8 so I click on it and Apple wants me to enter my Apple password before I can proceed so I click back to 1Password to get my Apple password and I have to login to 1Password AGAIN with the master password so I go get that again and then look up my Apple password and I go back to Apple and again I have to Exeter my master password for 1Password.

I am so sick and tired of this. It is a giant loop and the only way I can get around it is to use my iPhone or my PowerBook to look up the passwords and then manually enter from one device to another,. I have never been able to get 1Password to work on my iPad which I am now using daily.

I am not looking forward to this support avenue. I have tried before to fix this and this type of support didn’t work for me.

Please, is there a phone number? I have been using 1Password for about 3 years or so and never has it worked on my iPad. I am pulling my hair out. Please help.

And just to get in this forum took me almost 20 minutes because I had to use multiple devices just to get in here to contact you guys? I have no idea how older people deal with this type of support.

I cannot find the 1Password version or the extension but I did just update to version 8 but that is not what is causing my problems.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 15.6
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hi @ChanelCinq:

That definitely doesn't sound like the experience we want you to have. Since you've mentioned having some trouble before, I think the next best step would be to get in contact with us directly via email at support@1password.com. We can dig in closer there, additionally you'll be able to share screenshots with us. In your email include your username ChanelCinq and a brief description of your problem. After emailing, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message to us.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.