Inline autofill for zwift.com does not show suggestions, 1p from menubar does

Hi,

When I try to login into zwift.com, 1Password does not show any inline suggestions for the login page. However, when I press the 1Password icon in the menu bar in the browser, it shows the autofill suggestions.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Frank

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: macOS 12.5.1
Browser:_ Firefox

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey Frank, I took a look at your site and I was able to see my test login suggested via the inline menu. I was able to also fill it: https://share.cleanshot.com/ofQwiN

Can you manually save a new login for the site and test it out? Here's how to manually save a login: https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/

Additionally, I would recommend completely quitting your browser, relaunching it, and unlocking the extension to see if that makes a difference. Let me know how it goes.

• fkrauth
    fkrauth
    Community Member
    edited August 2022

Hi!
    Thanks a lot but it still does not work for me, even when I save a new login manually. The 1Password extension in the browser menu bar offers me the login(s). But it does not work inline.

Best,
    Frank

Edit: Just figured out that the autofill works for the US site and also some other languages, but not for the the EU/Deutsch language version of the site (Italian neither for example).

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @fkrauth thanks for clarifying that for me. I was able to replicate the behaviors that you're seeing with the Eu/Desutsch form and the Italian form. I have reported the filling issues to our developers.

For now I recommend copying/pasting or clicking/dragging your login to the fields. I hope that helps until there is a better solution available. Hopefully our developers can create a solution in the future.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

ref: dev/core/core#17299

This discussion has been closed.