Request master password

Options
Florian_Krumm
Florian_Krumm
Community Member

Hi,
I have switched to the new 1Password IOS application,
Besides the fact that I consider this application much less ergonomic and intuitive than the previous one, one setting in particular has disappeared (or I can't find it anymore) and that bothers me a lot.

Is it possible to ask the application to require the master password after a certain time? As it was possible to do it in the old application.

If I just did not find where this option is located, would it be possible to tell me where it is located?
And if you removed this option, why did you remove this option which is, in my opinion, essential?

Thank you in advance for your answer,
Have a nice day

FK

Comments

• Hi @Florian_Krumm,

Thanks so much for your message and request for the return of this option to require the account password after a given amount of time. 1Password 8 was built from the ground up and some features have changed or may not have been yet implemented. While we can make any promises, I've included your thoughts about this feature for the product team and cast a vote on your behalf.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We appreciate any other feedback you'd like to offer about 1Password 8.

ref: IDEA-I-1170

This discussion has been closed.