Account Upgrade Question

Options
LadyAero
LadyAero
Community Member

Hello, I have two questions concerning my 1Password account.

1) In the App Store, I noticed that my 1Password subscription is still associated with version 7 of the app. Is this a problem? If so, how should I change it to the version 8 app? (Note: I’m able to use my subscription fine so far with the new app.)

2) I would like to upgrade from an individual subscription to a family subscription. That option doesn’t seem to be available from the subscription management screen in the App Store. Should I do this directly on the 1Password web site? If so, will the changes sync somehow to the App Store?

Thanks.
LA

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited August 2022
    Options

@LadyAero

A subscription is just that a subscription. It is not tied to the app so you'll be good to go.

Please email us at support+forum@1password.com. The reason for this is we'll likely need to make some changes on our backend with the subscription and emailing is the best way to do this. We also do not have access to that here in the community. Be sure to follow any directions received. Then reply via the email using your support id and let us know you have completed those instructions and we can make the necessary changes on our end.

• LadyAero
    LadyAero
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, @ag_tommy! Will do.

This discussion has been closed.