My archive folder items are no longer hidden. How do I hide them?

Options
Beobe714
Beobe714
Community Member

My archive folder items have always been hidden. Now with 8.8.0 for Mac my 1Password app is full of ten years worth of archived items. Is there no longer any way to hide them? Do I have to delete all of it? This is really annoying.

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 11.6.8
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:hide archive folder items

Comments

• Hi @Beobe714:

Did you create a separate vault for your archive that's now showing in your sidebar? Let me know, and I can dig in further with you!

Jack

• Beobe714
    Beobe714
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Jack.
    Yes, I have two vaults: Personal and Archive. I've always been able to move items to the Archive vault and keep them out of sight.

• Beobe714
    Beobe714
    Community Member
    Options

Oh, maybe if I select the personal vault, the archive vault items won't show in the list. With neither vault selected, everything becomes visible again. Hmmm...

• Hi @Beobe714,

Thanks for your confirmation. That's correct, selecting the vault you'd like on the left side menu will display only items in that vault on your item list. Another option to view them separately is to use a collection: Use collections to create custom groups of vaults

If you make a collection excluding one of the vaults, you'll still be able to move item to it by right clicking the item(s), selecting move, and choosing the target vault.

Let me know if this works for you or if you have any questions. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.