Possibility to disable infuriating popup that appears OVER the keychain unlock dialog

Options
tellefma
tellefma
Community Member

This popup is REALLY annoying.
It appears EVERY SINGLE TIME I when I attempt to unlock my keychain, disrupting my workflow. Who thought this was a good idea? You are supposed to use NOTIFICATIONS for these kinds of things, not a modal that BLOCKS everything!

And no, I am not going to upgrade at this moment when I busy with work. I will leave upgrading to another day when I have time to test and possibly revert if proven a downgrade (like how Android 1Password 8 was a downgrade).

1Password Version: 7.9.832
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ N/A

Comments

• Hello @tellefma,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you've been encountering with this bulletin disrupting your workflow. I've mentioned this to the team and if you closing (X) the window, this will dismiss the bulletin but will not stop it from reappearing like the Cancel button will. I apologize for any confusion. I've included these details for the team to look in to making improvements around dismissing and cancel this bulletin.

With regard to an upgrade to 1Password 8 for Windows, once you've had a chance to look further into this please let us know should you have further questions or concerns. If you have any additional feedback or any suggestions to provide about 1Password 8 for Android, just let us know and we'd happy to pass this along. Have a great day!

ref: IDEA-I-1690

This discussion has been closed.