Autofill Issues with 8.9.4 beta in Ventura

Options

I am using iPassword beta 8.9.4 (80904012) and 1Password for Safari 2.3.7 and having problems with autofill on a majority of websites. Around 30-40% autofill works and the rest do not. I click in the username or password fields and I will click the little 1Password icon in the fields and I will get the dropdown box but clicking on it does nothing. I will click on the 1Password icon in the window title bar and it will not even recognize the website and need to manually search for the sight in the dialog and autofill from that does not work either. So, I need to do a manual copy and paste for those websites that don't autofill.

The macOS version is Ventura Version 13.0 Beta (22A5321d) and Safari version 16.0 (18614.1.25.11.1). Now I don't know how much attention you are paying to beta versions of macOS but the is what is going on.

Also, while not a 1Password issue, logging into the support communities had some really response an overlayed the new log in screen after I logged in on top of the expected screen. I had to click on the 1Password community logo at the top of the page to load the page correctly.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

This discussion has been closed.