Opening the 1password extension without the app

I use 1password on a chromebook (because I'm forced unfortunately), seeing there is no real app for it I find it kind of annoying that on my PC you have to click the 1password icon in the login field but on my chromebook I have to do the extension command so it's not very simple remembering which one to do. It should be so that you have to click the button or use the extension command on both of them.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @EggsAndAvo,

Thanks for messaging us!

• Which command are you using to open 1Password on your PC versus your Chromebook?
    • How do you normally open 1Password on your Chromebook?

Using 1Password in Chrome on your PC and Chrome on your Chromebook should be pretty similar besides the lack of the 1Password app.

Josh

• EggsAndAvo
    EggsAndAvo
    Community Member

I usually press the 1Password icon in the text field on my PC but sometimes I use ctrl+shift+x, then because I’m used to clicking the icon in the text field when I click it on chromebook it does nothing and I either have to use the command or press the extension. (All of this is when 1Password is locked, I can use the icon in the text field on my chromebook when it is unlocked)

This discussion has been closed.