Where are the 'A to Z' side of window listings in Version 8?

Options
sixtdb
sixtdb
Community Member

The A to Z listing down the side of version 8 is not there? Why? How? It is one of the most useful and quickest way to get to an account. Another reason to continue using version 7.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ofa
    ofa
    Community Member
    Options

How do I restore version 7? The above is causing me issues logging into my accounts.

• CoolGuy
    CoolGuy
    Community Member
    Options

Please bring back this feature. I am considering going back to 1Password 7 for this one feature alone. Otherwise 1Password 8 is good.

• shadowplayer
    shadowplayer
    Community Member
    Options

I agree. This is a very useful feature to move quickly to a specific letter of Logins or Tags.

• mghealy13
    mghealy13
    Community Member
    Options

Also strongly agree. A to Z side listing is critical to fast retrieval of logins not frequently used. Will be using 1P7 until fixed

• srbuwsnyc
    srbuwsnyc
    Community Member
    Options

Chiming in here to agree! Miss this feature

• ag_tommy
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hopefully we can improve here. Also comment from one of the development team. https://1password.community/discussion/comment/652842/#Comment_652842

I hope this also brings back the sidebar item.

• dwgray
    dwgray
    Community Member
    Options

I too will revert to 7 if the sidebar cannot return - I use it all the time

• Dom S
    Dom S
    Community Member
    Options

I think we went through the same issue on version 7. Anyway, I like the A-Z listing…easier to touch a letter than to search. Need this on all Apple platforms!

• doctormo
    doctormo
    Community Member
    Options

A-Z listing and search function need to be easy to get to in all apps. Search is at bottom of iPhone screen but not iPad?

• Hi folks,

Your feedback is appreciated. The alphabet index is something we're currently looking into and will take a bit longer to make it's return to 1Password 8 for iOS. Please keep an eye out here for updates: 1Password Releases

Thanks for your patience!

ref: dev/core/core!14210

This discussion has been closed.