Feature request: Add categories to home screen

Options
nuggie
nuggie
Community Member

Hi - could you please add the feature to add the** categories List** / items to be chosen for the home screen?

With the new, fancy icons, they are barely giving an overview on the sidebar without having to scroll a lot.
Having used 1Password for many years now, my brain is hardwired to the categories - that is how I search most of the times. Those new tags and favorites do not help me at all. The most recent passwords are those that I always remember, it is the less frequent ones that I have to look up. This is not accounted for in any of the new widgets.
Please - the categories are such a nice feature, well loved, and everything is structured by them.
Please give access to categories on the home screen - The icons would nicely line up on the screen real estate there, and have not to be hidden in the sidebar. Will be well appreciated on any screen, iphone, ipad and wherever.

For today, I will dial back to the previous version than using the 1Password8 - I really feel lost on the homescreen, and the new layout is not helpful at all, sorry. I actually deleted every single widget on the homescreen - I distracts me more than it does help, and I happened to need double time to find a specific password when using the default settings****.

Anything else looks nice&shiny, but I fear that you will fade out 1Password7 with support - please don’t! - Or add the feature requested. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

This discussion has been closed.