1Password 8 for Mac Problems

Options
zenzic
zenzic
Community Member

The new Quick Access menu bar item is way more cumbersome than the method in 1Password 7. Is there a preference to revert it to behave as it formerly did or do I need to downlevel back to v7? If I do, what is the process for downleveling?

1Password Version: 8.8
Extension Version: macOS 12.4
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:1Password 8 for Mac

Comments

• zenzic
    zenzic
    Community Member
    Options

Never mind. I was able to downgrade back to 7. Please reconsider the changes you've made in 8. I dislike them enough that it would make me stop using your product.

• @zenzic

I would highly encourage you to update macOS as soon as possible. About the security content of macOS Monterey 12.5.1 - Apple Support

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it.

• pwern
    pwern
    Community Member
    Options

After reading the comments by zenzic, your Aug 30 comment back did not solve any problems. The Quick Access in the Safari website does not easily load and is problematic. It DOES NOT load passwords automatically as did 1Pv7. Are you (1) going to get it fixed, or (2) return to the way v7 entered passwords or (3) not do anything at all. I have used 1P for years with very few problems. This is making me re-think paying for a password manager yearly when it does not perform. Please consider my comments, and tell me what your position is going to be. I would appreciate it. (Paulwern38)

This discussion has been closed.