Why isn’t the 1Password 4 digit desktop master code working on my iPhone and iPad?

Options
gps1869
gps1869
Community Member

My desktop version of 1Password is 7.9.6. I’m currently paying $4.99 monthly for it. In addition to the above stated issue, both devices are also only syncing from my Personal vault and not my Primary vault which is linked to Dropbox. There is no option for connecting the Primary vault to either of these devices.

1Password Version: 8.9.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.6.1
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:How do I change my login password for 1Password?

Comments

• Hi @gps1869:

It seems like there's a few separate things at play here, so I'd like to go over them one by one.

• If you're paying for a 1Password account, that includes syncing your 1Password data using 1Password.com, and it isn't necessary to use a separate syncing method like iCloud or Dropbox.
    • 1Password 8 doesn't support standalone vaults, only 1Password.com (or .ca/.eu) accounts.

Your best bet would to get in touch with us directly at support+tradein@1password.com, where our migrations team will be able to help you make sure everything in your Primary vault is migrated to your 1Password account's Personal vault.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.