Where mom the syncing options?

Options
Davcra77
Davcra77
Community Member
edited August 2022 in iOS

I have been a 1password user for years. This latest update leaves me confused. I didnt see anyone ask this questions above so If I missed it please direct me to the right place.

This latest update added a new app to my iOS but after logging in, all of my passwords did not transfer over. So that got me to looking for the syncing option to see if the new 1password is syncing to my iCloud location. Well I could not find the syncing location anywhere. So that explains Why I’m missing so many passwords.

Any help would be much appreciated so I can condense and just use 1Password 8.

Thanks David

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited August 2022
    Options

@Davcra77

1Pasword 8 is membership only. It does not offer other syncing options. You would need to move all of your data into your membership. If you have a desktop app you can do this from there. I find the desktop easier to work with. Select the data in the Primary (iCloud) vault and then move it to the membership vault. Typically, that is a Personal/Private vault.

Move and copy items

• Davcra77
    Davcra77
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Tommy

I feel like I had a monthly subscription on 1Password 7 is that possible? When I downloaded and set up the 1Password 8 I’m not sure why all my passwords did not migrate over at that time.

Also you mention a desktop app, I have a Mac and I looked the other day and there were no Mac apps for 1Password, are those available via the 1Password website?

Thanks for your help.

• Davcra77
    Davcra77
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Tommy

I feel like I had a monthly subscription on 1Password 7 is that possible? When I downloaded and set up the 1Password 8 I’m not sure why all my passwords did not migrate over at that time.

Also you mention a desktop app, I have a Mac and I looked the other day and there were no Mac apps for 1Password, are those available via the 1Password website?

Thanks for your help.

This discussion has been closed.