Autofill popup blocking screen

Options
Phrede
Phrede
Community Member

I saw the notice about v8 and installed it on my Android13 S22U. The first use I was presented with an "Autofill with 1Password" pop-up blocking where I needed to enter info into a field. There was no way that I found to move or dismiss it. I thought that this new version is not for me and uninstalled it. The annoying popup was still there. I rebooted. Popup is still there.

How do I prevent this popup from appearing? Do I need to do a complete uninstall of v7?

Additionally, how do I dismiss the notice of the new version that appears in v7 settings that consumes about 1/4 of the screen without downloading it? You are forcing a notice with only one option that I don't want.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: unknown
OS Version: Android13
Browser:_ Seperate app

Comments

• Hi @Phrede, thanks for your questions.

I suspect Accessibility filling has been left on in 1Password 7 with Autofill off, or Always display Autofill suggestions below fields has been turned on. If that's the case, you can turn Autofill back on or turn Accessibility off from Settings > Autofill in 1Password 7. If Always display Autofill suggestions below fields is on, tapping it off will return filling suggestion to your keyboard. Let us know if that works for you.

You are welcome to continue using 1Password 7 but 1Password 8 is the way forward: with it's mobile release, our development efforts will be focused there. The banner in 1Password 7 can be dismissed from all tabs except the Settings tab. I can understand why you'd like it to be dismissible and I've shared your feedback with the team. Thanks again

This discussion has been closed.