Wanted: Recipe to migrate data from dropbox with OSX which works - ideally with screenshots

Options
cmeier
cmeier
Community Member
edited September 2022 in Mac

I need to migrate data from dropbox to 1password cloud storage. I have created an account - which is active.
I have read the how-to more than 10 time, and I am still not able to do it.

Here is my situation with devices and 1password app versions:

(a) On my latest macbook, I have 1password version 7. Currently it reads data from the vault stored in dropbox, but it is read only.
(b) On my older laptop, I have 1password version 6. It reads data from the vault stored in dropbox. I still can write data.
(c) I also have 1password on my iPhone. It reads data from the vault stored in dropbox. I still can edit data. (Not sure about the version on IOS).
(d) I just bought an Android phone - there I will install 1password too, but not before I was able to migrate the data.

Can someone guide me through data migration?
I know that I must do it with the 1password-version-7 app. So I will do it on my device (a) (as listed above).

Note that I understand English - but my apps are all installed in German.
So - it may help to get some screenshots.
And just to remember: I have read the how-to more than 10 time, and I am still not able to do it. (And I work in IT, not 100% dummy)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:migrate from dropbox OSX

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited September 2022
    Options

@cmeier

I see you have emailed us and have been talking to a couple of my colleagues. I am going to close this discussion to prevent duplication of efforts. Please continue the discussion with them.

ref: EHJ-87646-799

This discussion has been closed.