trouble with update to 8.8 version

installed 8.8 and all info is outdated. Cannot find 7 to fill info? Info is prior logins from 3 to 5 years ago? How do I get back to my info from version 7?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• phips44
    phips44
    Community Member
    edited September 2022

Trying to get the info in my file from version 7? Shows old user name of phips44, my current user name is [ -- removed by 1Password staff --}.

• Hi @phips44:

I see that you've emailed us directly about this as well, and continuing the conversation there would be best. Additionally, I've removed some of your personal information from your post to protect your privacy, as the 1Password Support Community is a public website.

Be on the lookout for our response to your email soon!

Jack

ref: AKX-64334-735

• phips44
    phips44
    Community Member

Please let me know how to fix this. I am not a great computer user, so I need whatever info you can provide. I am at a loss on how to get back to my original 1password file. Thanks Ron
    Jack, I still have a problem. Upgraded to 1password 8 and my logins are from a prior time period. I don't know how to fix this. Any help will be appreciated. Ron

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @phips44, I do see that we've sent you a reply through your ticket. We ask that you respond to that email so that we can help address your concerns in one place. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.