Can't find the way to import IP3 data to IP4

Options
RVSSTS
RVSSTS
Community Member

When I first loaded IP4 there was a option to import old data from IP3. I didn't do it then but I am ready to import data now.
I don't use Dropbox and I sync with my IMAC.
Is there anyway to reactivate the initial install scripts?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Do you have any data in 1Password 4? I don't think the import will merge data, so that's why you were prompted the first time you ran 1Password 4.

• RVSSTS
    RVSSTS
    Community Member
    Options

No I don't have any data in 1p4. I tried erasing as well.
    I could sync it with the IMAC I guess but it went so smooth with the iPhone I wanted to do it again. Is there anyway to re-activate the initial startup script where it ask to import the data?

• RVSSTS
    RVSSTS
    Community Member
    Options

I got the data, thanks. I started syncing with ICloud sure wish my desktop copy I bought from you folks would sync with ICloud as well. I don't want to buy a App Store copy as well.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No I don't have any data in 1p4. I tried erasing as well. I could sync it with the IMAC I guess but it went so smooth with the iPhone I wanted to do it again. Is there anyway to re-activate the initial startup script where it ask to import the data?

If you didn't have any data, you could could reinstall the app from the App Store, but it sounds like you already got it sorted out...

I got the data, thanks. I started syncing with ICloud sure wish my desktop copy I bought from you folks would sync with ICloud as well. I don't want to buy a App Store copy as well.

Unless Apple changes their rules at some point in the future, iCloud syncing is only available to apps on the App Store.

Please do let me know if there is anything else I can help with. I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have. :)

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.