App will not open in my laptop - Windows 10

Options
spaw
spaw
Community Member

The 1Password app will not open from the taskbar icon or the Windows start menu. When I click on the taskbar icon, the circular blue timer shows momentarily and then nothing happens. The 1Password icon on Firefox still works as usual to fill in logins. I need to open the app to make edits, etc.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @spaw, thanks for reaching out. I understand you're encountering an issue with 1Password for Windows not opening on your computer.

In order to determine what may have gone wrong, I'll ask you for some logs from your system. These should help us track down the specific cause. Here's how you can get that information to us:

Sending 1Password Logs

1. Look for the Windows search bar in the lower-left corner of your screen (where it says "type here to search")

2. Copy and paste the following into the Windows search bar: %localappdata%\1Password\logs. Then hit Enter.

3. Select everything in this folder, and then right-click and choose Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder

With that, you'll have a tidy little zip file containing all the logs you see.

Then, attach that zip file to an email message addressed to support+windows@1password.com.

With your email please include:

We'll look forward to hearing from you!

Ali

This discussion has been closed.