1Pass for Safari not updating

DHK
DHK
Community Member
edited September 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I have a problem when I update an entry in the main 1Pass program, and then go to use it in Safari the Safari version is not yet updated. How long should it take to update, and how can I force update?

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: macOS 12.5.1
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hi @DHK,

Sorry to hear the 1Password Safari extension isn't behaving as expected. Changes made in the app should appear instantly across all devices/platforms where you're using the same 1Password account. Are you finding the changes appear after a certain amount of time, or do they never appear at all in Safari?

I recommend checking the following settings are turned on:

• For the app, right click 1Password in the top left of your screen > Preferences > Browser > Connect with 1Password in the browser
    • For the browser extension, right click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar > Settings > Integrate with 1Password app

Let me know how that goes or if you have any questions. 🙂

• DHK
    DHK
    Community Member

Both settings you mentioned were checked. I can't answer how long it takes to show up, as I find that locking and unlocking the vault seems to help. If I get any more info, I'll add it here.

• Sounds good, @DHK, thanks for the update. 🙂

I'd also be curious to know if you see changes immediately on 1Password.com, but whatever you're able to share the next time you notice this behaviour would be appreciated. Enjoy your weekend!

This discussion has been closed.