Small bug with Home

IR69
IR69
Community Member

If I click on the new Home page then click on one of my Favorites the Items list that appears now includes items from my Archive.

1Password Version: 8.9.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 15.7
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @IR69

We had this one on our list of bugs to eradicate. However, it looks as if a restart may solve this. Can I ask you to restart the device? Please let us know how you fare.

ref: dev/core/core#16252

• IR69
    IR69
    Community Member

Unfortunately restarting the iPad doesn’t help.
    It’s only a minor issue that I wanted you to be aware of, which i see you are, and i’m quite happy to wait for a fix in a future update.

• ag_tommy
    edited September 2022

@IR69

I see your iPad is on iOS 15.7. Is that still the case? I do not experience this on iOS 16 and the beta of 1Password. I was one of the original people to report this behavior. To be clear this has ceased to be an issue for those that reported it, myself included. That said, any users earlier reported it on the iPhone. If you are still experiencing it I'd like to re open the issue and indicate this is occurring on the iPad. Perhaps this is not exactly the same as the previous issue we had open. Can you send us a screenshot and provide any other details that may help?

• Please, do not send in 📸 containing sensitive information. e.g., passwords. Additionally, never share your 1Password password or Secret Key with anyone, including us!

ᐅ How to take a screenshot

 Apple Support - Take a screenshot using your Mac, or Take a screenshot using your iPhone: or Take a screenshot on your iPad

if you would rather not post a screenshot here in the community you are always welcome to email us. In that case use support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

• IR69
    IR69
    Community Member

Hi @ag_tommy ,

As requested I have send an email which includes a screenshot of the bug. Ref [#AVZ-16997-775]

iPadOS 16 is not yet available so I cannot try that to see if it helps.
    To test it for yourself, on an iPad, just click on Home, then click on a Favourite, and the list of items that appears will also include Archived and Deleted items.

Thanks.

• @IR69

I've replied let's continue via email. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.