Guys, It's time to feature freeze and get parity across platforms.

Options
h00ligan
h00ligan
Community Member

I love your product.. well i did.. then I didn't then i decided to try again.. loved it for a short bit while i was blasting away on my ipad… iphone, etc…then i had to use it on an OS X box.. If there are ways to do things that are easily accomplished on the ios app - I can't find them… and it may well be my simple mind..

One specific is multi url logins on the iphone… I set them up. OS X - not so much. Now I'm back once again thinking well… the os x version is quite behind on design and function…That was asking for it.. because I just installed my windows copy.. and that's like a throwback to 2003.

I think it's time to stop adding. Decide what 3 things are the most important.. and make all the clients work the same. The disparity in usage makes usage miserable. Even the syncing is a pain in the backside right now. God forbid you try to sync even one device to two places…

I find some niggles in the iOS versions… some disparity there… but when you get back to the desktops.. wow. Maybe I need some quality time with the manual on features. The UI is OK with the shelf opt out. The windows version is awful though. I know we all love macs.. but windows is actually quite pretty now.i feel like I'm using an xp app that hasn't been updated for 7, let alone 8.

Despite my frustrations I keep rooting for you guys to pull it all off.. but once again find myself going back to lastpass again for a consistent experience. Yah, their's is ugly all over.. which is fine, cuz it's the same all over.

Some thoughts. Please read them knowing I wish you all the best.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement, @h00ligan! :)

"Linked accounts" or "multiple URLs per Login" is a v4 feature. It is already available on iOS and will be soon on Mac as well when 1Password 4 for Mac is released. If you'd like to join the beta team — some folks are already using 1Password 4 — be sure to sign up for the beta newsletter.

I think you will be quite pleased. We welcome your feedback once you've had a chance to use 1Password 4 on the other platforms and sooner, of course, if you have additional feedback on the current version(s).

All the best to you as well!

This discussion has been closed.