1Password extension on Microsoft Edge(chromium) doesn't work properly at a login window.

1Password extension doesn't work properly at a login window of daum.net site.

login window address: here

1Password input icon doesn't show up at the email input box, only works at the password input box.

Is it possible to correct this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 21H2 19044.2006
Browser:_ Microsoft Edge(chromium) 105.0.1343.42 64bit

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @S27go8TN I took a look at the login window address and it seems to point to accounts.kakao.com. Is that correct?

If so, I do see the 1Password icon in the email field. I can also fill it. Here is a video: https://share.cleanshot.com/KNfF3r

The site is in English on my end though. Is it in a different language on your end? Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end and share it with us?

• S27go8TN
    S27go8TN
    Community Member

Yes. accounts.kakao.com is the site. I use this site in Korean.

In my case, it works like pictures below.

• Hey @S27go8TN,

Thank you for sending this over, you're right when using this site in Korean the inline menu doesn't show beneath the email field.

I have filed an issue with our development team to see if this is something we can improve in a future update. In the meantime I found after saving my login manually I was able to fill that field by clicking on the inline menu suggestion beneath the password field or by clicking the 1Password icon in my browser toolbar followed by the 'Autofill' button.

Can you test if you are able to fill your item using the above steps, if not please try the steps to save your login manually:

Save a login manually in your browser

I hope this helps!

ref: dev/core/core#17685

• S27go8TN
    S27go8TN
    Community Member

The way using 'Autofill' works. ^^;

Thanks, steph.giles.

• You're welcome @S27go8TN, apologies for the disruption to your workflow.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

This discussion has been closed.