1 Password keeps using an older deleted address.

Options
RMColaizzi
RMColaizzi
Community Member
edited September 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Although I have deleted my previous residential address and replaced with the new one, 1 Password keeps filling in the old address. It even substitutes it when I have manually filled out and saved the address when ordering something with a credit card. I have updated my address, both shipping and billing, on all the sites that I use. But in any empty address box the 1 Password icon appears and when I click on it the old address appears. The old address has been deleted from my account and from the linked account of my partner. I uninstalled 1 Password and re-installed, but the same thing happens. Windows 10. Happens in Firefox and Chrome. Everything up to date, caches cleared, etc. Suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @RMColaizzi,

1Password will suggest addresses saved within Identity Items in your 1Password account, could it be that the old address may be saved here? Here are the steps to locate it:

1. Click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and sign in.
    2. Change the drop down beneath the search bar to 'Identities'
    3. See if you can see the old address within any of these.

If you find it, you can edit or delete it by clicking on the three vertical dots in the right have corner of the item.

I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.