Incorrect rich icon for redhat.com

Options
sam.doran
sam.doran
Community Member

Red Hat changed their brand/icon several years ago but it looks like 1Password is still pulling in the old Shadowman logo for redhat.com domains.

I can change this on a per-login basis but it would awesome if the default rich icon used by 1Password could be updated.

From reading through other discussions, it seems like this may be a change that needs to be made on the rich icon servers used by 1Password. The favicon on the Red Hat websites was updated long ago, but 1Password doesn't seem to be using that (understandable since they are pretty tiny).

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: macOS 12.6 (21G115)
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hello @sam.doran! πŸ‘‹

Thank you for flagging this! I've filed an internal issue so that our developers can get the icon for Red Hat updated. 😊

-Dave

ref: projects/rich-icons#140

• sam.doran
    sam.doran
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you so much!

• @sam.doran

Thanks again for reporting the issue. πŸ™‚

• sam.doran
    sam.doran
    Community Member
    Options

It looks like the logo got updated, but it seems stretched. I took a screenshot of the login item then put a non-stretched logo over top of it to illustrate the problem.

Thanks for working on this.

• @sam.doran

Thank you for the followup and for reporting this. It looks like you're correct and the icon is compressed horizontally. I've re-opened the internal work item for this so that our team can take a look. πŸ™‚

ref: projects/rich-icons#140

• sam.doran
    sam.doran
    Community Member
    Options

You're the best. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.