Constantly have to restart Chrome to make extension work?

Options

I'm having an issue where the 1Password Chrome extension will not fill passwords or generate new ones on any web pages, even though I'm signed into the extension and it's unlocked. If I click the extension button at the top-right, I can see my list of entries, but it won't show me any of the data. Then, when I restart Chrome, it works again for a while, then stops working. I realise this it will occasionally be necessary to restart for software updates, but it's happening continually, so I have to restart Chrome several times a week. (Never had this issue with Dashlane.) Anyone know what's going on? Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.9.6
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: macOS 12.5
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hey @Zonulet,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with 1Password in the browser. I think it would be useful if we could take a closer look at some logs and what may be going wrong.

I'd like to ask you to send over a console log from your browser as well as a diagnostics report:

Please attach the reports to to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• Zonulet
    Zonulet
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Steph, here is the Support ID number: [#RBZ-94291-351]. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.