Console error message re: injected.js 4:100382 <get-frame-manager-configuration>

Options

Today, I noticed the following message in my Chrome Javascript console while loading a locally stored HTML file:

Uncaught (in promise) Error: Error response received for message <get-frame-manager-configuration> at injected.js:4:100382"
(anonymous) @   injected.js:4
Promise.then (async)        
getFrameManagerConfiguration    @   injected.js:4
xa  @   injected.js:4
ja  @   injected.js:4
(anonymous) @   injected.js:4
(anonymous) @   injected.js:6

A web search turned up this link in which someone suggested that the 1Password Chrome extension might be the culprit. I toggled the extension off and reloaded the page - no error message. I toggled the extension back on and reloaded the page again - the error message reappeared.

I didn't see this error message in the console when loading pages from other web browsers, so I presume that this is a problem with locally stored HMTL files. Note that nothing on the page has anything to do with 1Password - no login credentials, or form fields of any kind.

Any ideas?

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: macOS 12.4
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Seppe1993
    Seppe1993
    Community Member
    Options

I have the exact same problem, happens only on local development websites and only on a specific page where there are no logins forms. On that page there is whoever a search box and submit button and only when I do a search, then the page freezes and I get a timeout.

This discussion has been closed.